[budcinfo] Enquiry via BUDC website

  • From: "Jenny Hubbard" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:22:26 +0100

Hi Dave

Thanks for your enquiry. We would be happy to help. Your qualification is
still valid but my suggestion is that you come down to one of our club
nights and chat with us. We can then arrange an in-pool session, see how
much you remember and how much needs to be refreshed. We usually recommend
training up to Sports diver level as this gives access to most of the diving
we do in the UK. If you bring you qualification record and logbook this
would be useful.

Currently, we meet at the new Banstead Leisure Centre (map on our website)
on Tuesday evenings and you should be able to find someone near the
reception.