[bubs] Re: IMPORTANT FOR THURSDAY: Footbridge Closure & Demolition

  • From: Duane Farrar <duano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Grace <graceface3629@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 12:10:03 -0400

Grace & All,

FYI, beginning on Wednesday, 8/29, there will be no footbridge access to CBI from Charles Circle over Storrow Drive as the existing footbridge is being demolished and the new footbridge does not open until Saturday morning, 9/1. I will forward the official announcement that contains more detail to the list.

Cheers,
Duane

Duane

On 8/28/2018 9:44 AM, Grace wrote:

Sorry everyone, I just realized my email yesterday morning did not send. Photo was too large. There is practice tonight! I am currently expecting Galen, Leo, Bill, Mike D, Chris, Christine, Katherine, Matt, and Jason and Hannah. If you are coming and I didn't name you, let me know!