[buaiaa] SIGN UP TONIGHT If you want to go to the conference

  • From: Cory Absi <cory.absi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:39:56 -0400

Hey Everyone,
Just a reminder that if you want to come to the Cornell University AIAA
Region I Student Conference to please sign up on the following link by
midnight tonight.  If you do not I cannot change the registration so make
sure you fill it out!

Also, the meeting is still being held in ME 245 for the start at 8pm but we
will shortly be moving to tinker for the rest of the meeting time to work
on the 3-D Printer!
See you all soon!

-Cory

--