[buaiaa] Movie Night tomorrow 8pm ME 245

  • From: Cory Absi <cory.absi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:43:37 -0400

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had an awesome time at the conference this weekend.  I know
the trip was long but I had fun driving and I'm glad you all could come.
 Hopefully you are all inspired to maybe present your work from rocket team
or any other paper you choose to write for next years conference!

Tomorrow night we will be having a joint end of the year party with SEDS at
8pm in ME 245.  We will be watching the movie Gravity!  We will also have
pizza and soda and I may be able to get my hands on some popcorn.  It will
double as a study session for finals, homework, and any other final
projects to work on.

See you all Wednesday night!
-Cory Absi

--