[buaiaa] Meeting Tuesday at 8pm

  • From: Mehmet Akbulut <meak@xxxxxx>
  • To: buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:51:55 -0400

Hey everyone,

We'll meet as usual in ME 245 (110 Cummington Mall, Room 245) at 8pm on
Tuesday.

*ISDC at Toronto*
Last meeting we voted in favor going to the International Space Development
Conference at Toronto. First 5-10 minutes we'll talk about ISDC in detail.

*Orbital Mechanics*
I decided to skip Orbital Mechanics last week to give everyone a quick
conceptual overview on various Propulsion Systems. This time we'll start
with Orbital Mechanics and focus on the following topics.
- Gravitation
- Equations of Motion
- Orbits: Circular, Elliptical
- Trajectories: Parabolic, Hyperbolic

Also here is a link to the presentation from previous meeting.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GK4EgIQA0Jc2ZWMlJvWDBleFk/view?usp=sharing
When we have time in future, we might tackle propulsion mathematically.

Sincerely,
Mehmet