[buaiaa] Re: AIAA - Welcome Back!

  • From: Mehmet Akbulut <meak@xxxxxx>
  • To: buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:33:28 -0500

Hey guys,

We decided to meet despite the class cancellations today since the weather
is actually OK.

It will be at EMA 205 (730 Comm Ave). It is NOT the usual place.
If you can't find it, give me a call: 857-600-5943.

Again we are going to have a guest who is going to advertise Jupiter
Ascending and also give out free swag and tickets! So be sure to come!

Sincerely,
Mehmet