[buaiaa] AIAA Meeting tomorrow 8pm ME 245

  • From: Cory Absi <cory.absi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 20:37:23 -0400

Hey Everyone,

We will be meeting tomorrow night in ME 245 to start our weekly meeting
off.  We need to confirm who is going to the AIAA conference.  If you have
not filled out the conference sheet please do so tonight and at the very
latest by the meeting tomorrow.

*If you don't fill out the sheet by the meeting tomorrow and do not attend
the meeting then you will not be registered.  As a final reminder, you must
be an AIAA NATIONAL member to attend the conference.*

*https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag_TbVIOOrsEdHBleHFNYmJLeFpHQVIwUWNHckNoaEE&usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag_TbVIOOrsEdHBleHFNYmJLeFpHQVIwUWNHckNoaEE&usp=sharing>*

After we go over finalizing the conference Chris will do another quick
collection for Yuri's night so if you didn't bring $5 last time bring it to
the AIAA meeting (for SEDS members).  All AIAA members are also invited!

Lastly, we will head over to tinker to continue work on Rep Rap!
See you all tomorrow!

-Cory

--
*Boston University *