[buaiaa] AIAA Meeting ME 245 Wed night at 8pm

  • From: Cory Absi <cory.absi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:11:06 -0400

Hey Everyone,

I know a lot of our members are busy this week getting ready for finals,
end of semester projects, and rocket team stuff so tomorrow night's meeting
will strictly be about the conference and finalizing plans for leaving on
Friday.  I know there has been some conflicts with the rocket team
qualification test being moved to Sunday and the Matlab exam being
scheduled for the afternoon.  Please still email Mehmet if you have an
issue so he can get a complete list.  Again he is asking for:

Your name
Your major
Class Year
Midtern Date and Time
Course Name
Professor Teaching

*EMAIL HIM ASAP!*
*ALSO FILL OUT THE BANQUET SURVEY FOR WHAT MEAL YOU WANT AT THE CONFERENCE
IN THE AIAA CORNELL EMAIL IF YOU HAVEN"T ALREADY!*

So it is very important to come to the meeting on wednesday so we can get
everything squared away.  I will try to have you out by 8:30pm so it
doesn't take up too much time, however if people just want to stay late and
do work, I do have the movie GRAVITY!!!!!  We will play it by ear depending
on people's schedules!

See you all tomorrow night at 8pm in ME 245!

-Cory Absi

--
*Boston University *
*BS ENG'14*