[buaiaa] AIAA Elections TOMORROW NIGHT, No Meeting Tomorrow!

  • From: Cory Absi <cory.absi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 19:34:03 -0500

Hey Everyone,

We had originally planned to have a movie/study night tomorrow in
preparation for midterm exams but it has been canceled.  The Rocket Team
had to move their weekly meeting to this time for an important meeting
regarding further steps to constructing the MkIV rocket.  Since most of us
are also members of that, I decided to meet after break instead.

There are some important notes I would like to discuss:

1) *ELECTIONS END TOMORROW NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, so vote now if you haven't
already.*

2) *AIAA Region I Student Paper Conference at Cornell University* has been
confirmed for the dates of *April 25 and 26*.  That is a Friday and
Saturday (may also be traveling home on Sunday the 27th, not sure yet) so
plan ahead if you would like to come.  We will most likely rent two vans
for the trip so we can expect to bring anywhere from 12-16 people depending
on capacity. Remember we can only afford to take you if you are an AIAA
national member (because the registration fee for members is much lower
than for nonmembers).  So if you are not already, sign up!

3) Lastly, the missing printer parts were printed in the EPIC center
yesterday so when we get back from break, be prepared to finish up Rep Rap!

Finish off your remaining exams strong and then you guys are home free!  I
hope you all have an exciting and safe break, can't wait to see you all
again and I can't wait for this conference!

Thanks,
Cory Absi

--
*Boston University *