[buaiaa] AIAA Elections

  • From: Cory Absi <cory.absi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 16:29:26 -0500

Hi Everyone!

Remember this month we will be holding elections.  So far we have a
candidate for each spot, but if you still want to run please let me know by
Wednesday, February 26th.  That will be the deadline. The next day I will
post a doodle pole for voting for the candidates if there happens to be
more that one for a certain position.  If nobody else contacts me by
midnight on that Wednesday the candidates will automatically take their
respective roles.  Current positions:

President - Mehmet Akbulut
Vice President- Dean DeCarli
Treasure- Scott Nickelsberg