[bsidesclt] Re: dunno how I didn't see this coming....

  • From: Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:04:55 -0400

All,

I have talked to both Jack and Michelle off an on throughout this and
previously with BSidesPGH.  We treated all of our sponsors the same at
BSidesPGH -- as Dennis said, I think the decision is up to us as long
as we don't turn it into a commercial for their products and no vendor
booths, etc.  Attached is a screenshot from the doc Michelle is
providing folks trying to get things up and running.  My concern isn't
so much what we are allowed to do, as much as it is, what do we WANT
to do.

Chris