[bsidesclt] Re: dunno how I didn't see this coming....

  • From: Bryan Tobey <bryantobey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:53:43 -0400

I always assumed they all get equal exposure. My limited perspective was
the ones that provided more swag/stuff or helped with the larger hurdles
got mentioned/promoted more as a general (and again limited) observation.

I realize this does not drive or encourage higher level sponsors but
without saying we will mention x sponsor y times I am not sure what more we
can offer for different levels of exposure.

my .02
Bryan