[bsidesclt] Re: Meeting (sorry for sending this twice)

  • From: Jon Molesa <rjmolesa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 22:03:54 -0400

On 17.09.2012 16:38, Chris Teodorski wrote:
Resending as a few people have just joined the list.

I'd like to suggest a meeting sometime either this week or early next
week.  I think we need to start nailing some things down.   I'm not
opposed to a google hangout, etc for people who can't physically meet,
but I think in order to get this rolling we need to start making some
decisions -- most importantly a date.  Additionally BSides Raleigh is
planning to host a BSides event this spring as well -- so we will need
to plan our event in a timeframe that doesn't conflict with theirs.

How does this sound to everyone?     Jon -- might we be able to meet
at your office?

Absolutely! Next week I leave for DerbyCon. So let's try to meet this week if possible.

Chris

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx