All, We had a pretty productive meeting last night and I think we made some real progress. 1. We have decided to hold the event in May -- may 9th being or target date and may 2nd as a fall back. 2. We are adjusting the sponsorship levels to the following State Sponsored (Platinum) 1 available $3,000 APT (Gold) 3 available $1,500 Hacker (Silver) 4 available $750.00 Insider Threat (Bronze) 5 available $500.00 Script Kiddie (Friend) Any Donation 3. We are still looking at venues. Top currently are Neighborhood Theater and Area 15. 4. Jon is investigating tax ramifications to individuals if we open a checking account as "BsidesCLT" If none, he will open one ASAP. 5. We have a twitter account @BsidesCLT 6. I (Chris) will reach out to Barcamp organizers for potential sponsors and contacts. 7. I (Chris) will also reach out again to ISSA. I feel it's very important to have their involvement. 8. New funding request letter will be available soon showing the above mentioned changes.