[bsidesclt] Meeting minutes 9-24-2012

  • From: Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:08:15 -0400

All,

We had a pretty productive meeting last night and I think we made some
real progress.

1. We have decided to hold the event in May -- may 9th being or target
date and may 2nd as a fall back.

2. We are adjusting the sponsorship levels to the following
State Sponsored (Platinum)                      1 available
$3,000
APT (Gold)                                              3 available
        $1,500
Hacker (Silver)                                         4 available
        $750.00
Insider Threat (Bronze)                         5 available
$500.00
Script Kiddie (Friend)                          Any Donation

3. We are still looking at venues.  Top currently are Neighborhood
Theater and Area 15.

4. Jon is investigating tax ramifications to individuals if we open a
checking account as "BsidesCLT"  If none, he will open one ASAP.

5.  We have a twitter account @BsidesCLT

6. I (Chris) will reach out to Barcamp organizers for potential
sponsors and contacts.

7. I (Chris) will also reach out again to ISSA.   I feel it's very
important to have their involvement.

8. New funding request letter will be available soon showing the above
mentioned changes.