[bsidesclt] Re: BSides planning

  • From: Jon Molesa <rjmolesa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 20:15:00 -0400

Chris,

The company I work for is okay with BSides use of our meeting rooms and guest
areas. I contacted our landlord about their auditorium. They have leased out
the current one and construction, as well as pricing, won't be available
November. I'm not real sure what is uniquely Charlotte. I haven't been here
long enough to know. I will ask some of my colleagues what they think would
qualify. My company is willing to sponsor as well.

http://knowclassic.com

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx