[bsidesclt] Re: BSides planning

  • From: Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 14:32:14 -0400

Pong.

It's been quiet although Jon and I did a bit of discussing after
Hackers on a Boat.

He offered to investigate his office space as a location. It doesn't
fit in with my desire to have a uniquely "charlotte" venue, it does
however fit in with my realization that without a venue we can't go
much further.   My understanding is that it's IBM's old campus,
somewhere in the north part of Charlotte.

Also, I sent an email to Zack Mayo to ask him if he would mind
discussing the posibillity of the Charlotte ISSA supporting the
effort, either financially or advertising to their membership, etc.  I
have not heard from him....

That's my update....its slow going.

Chris