[bsidesclt] Re: BSides planning

  • From: Bryan Tobey <bryantobey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:05:26 -0400

I like the idea of a pub, however I am thinking perhaps that would be great
for the "after party". (thinking how BsidesATL did it last year) I have not
been to many bsides and unsure of the local crowd but would be nice to have
an environment that would be suited for a more diverse group of attendees.

That said, I also have never been to Tavern at the Tracks and may be
totally wrong in my thinking process here.

 I realize that may create more work or not be practical (arranging two
separate locations) however personally feel it could be more inviting to a
younger crowd. Just my .02