[bsidesclt] Re: BSides planning

  • From: "K.C. Yerrid" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:41:23 -0500

Personally, I really enjoyed the BSides GSO event that was held at Natty
Greene's Pub.  I am quite positive we could find a local microbrewery/pub
that would be willing to put us up.  I am thinking Tavern at the Tracks.
Easily accessible via the Light Rail, and good food and drinks.  Just a
thought.