[bsidesclt] Another update

  • From: Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bsidesclt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 20:24:28 -0400

All,

I've set up a google docs site where I'm sharing out the spreadsheet
that has the beginning tasks and some suggestion on sponsorship
levels, etc.  I unfortunately can't see the email of everyone who has
subscribed to the mailing list -- so please send me an email from the
address you want added and I will.

Jon and I have been discussing having a physical/virtual meetup for
those interested in participating in volunteering.  My suggestion is
that those of us who can meet physically meet in a location where we
can include those who can't via skype, google hangout, etc.

I did hear from Zack from ISSA and he was going to bring it up at the
meeting last night.  I haven't yet heard how the discussion went.

The ball is finally rolling....

Chris