[bsg] Rose-breasted Grosbeak in Walter Jacobs Nature Park on June 7, 2012

  • From: "Larry Raymond" <lraymond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:38:23 -0500

I put in 1 to 2 hours for the summer atlas yesterday, June 7, in Walter
Jacobs Nature Park in order to add the Broad-winged Hawk nesting in the
park.  While checking the feeders, I noted a female Rose-breasted Grosbeak
which is a late date for me.  Larry

Larry Raymond

Walter Jacobs Nature Park

(318) 929-2806

PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This e-mail message (including any attachments) is proprietary
or privileged and intended only for the named recipient(s).
It may contain material that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure. No one other than the named recipient(s)
may read, copy, rely on, redirect, save or alter all or any part
of the message, or any attachments, in any way.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
return message so that we may arrange return of the document(s).

This email was scanned for viruses prior to sending.