[bsg] Re: Mooringsport Purple Finch, singing Upland Sandpiper, Merlin others. 103 spp. Caddo par area 04-19-15

  • From: Terry Davis <terkchip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LABIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <LABIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 12:34:01 -0500

I also left out our fos Wood Thrush, which began loudly singing close by
near the bridge, this just after wrapping up photo and recording sessions
of the Purple Finch

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Terry Davis <terkchip@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi birders, I just noted that the message I sent on 04-10 has been deleted
from my mail (also sent mail, which is kinda weird). For any of those who
might have replied about the Purple Finch photos, I did not get your
e-mail. I had to create a new post- that is, for those that would like to
see the 5 lists (not 4 as originally reported). By my count, we had 103
spp. Not bad. Could have been better for the date- but could also have been

Stoner-

La 71 ponds near dixie-

I-49 ponds. Dixie to Gilliam/Hosston area-

Sentell Rd area-

La 538 near Mooringsport, La. (short/ partial run)-

Cheers and good birding,

Terry Davis