[bsg] Mooringsport Purple Finch, singing Upland Sandpiper, Merlin others. 103 spp. Caddo par area 04-19-15

  • From: Terry Davis <terkchip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LABIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <LABIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:46:31 -0500

Hi birders, I just noted that the message I sent on 04-10 has been deleted
from my mail (also sent mail, which is kinda weird). For any of those who
might have replied about the Purple Finch photos, I did not get your
e-mail. I had to create a new post- that is, for those that would like to
see the 5 lists (not 4 as originally reported). By my count, we had 103
spp. Not bad. Could have been better for the date- but could also have been

Stoner-

La 71 ponds near dixie-

I-49 ponds. Dixie to Gilliam/Hosston area-

Sentell Rd area-

La 538 near Mooringsport, La. (short/ partial run)-

Cheers and good birding,

Terry Davis