[bsg] Re: [LABIRD-L] DUSKY-CAPPED Flycatcher remains at same location/Cross Lake 12-01-12

  • From: Terry Davis <trdavis22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bulletin Board for Dissemination of Information on Louisiana Birds <LABIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 16:02:55 -0800 (PST)

Jay/all, Sorry for inadvertently erasing 100 spp from your year list in my
message to Labird...... that should've read343, y'all!! O-; For what it's
worth, I hope that you find many more between now and the end of the month.
Good luck with that!

Earlier this morning, a single stop for us at a field/ wet woods border sampled
on Tacoma while on the way to the DCFL area yielded 3 Winter Wren, 4 Sedge
Wren, 2 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, 2 White-breasted Nuthatch, loads of Pine Siskin
and at least 5 Le Conte's Sparrow- the latter perched up in giant ragweed
edging the field- an interestingly odd mix indeed!! There was also one
White-breasted Nuthatch at the DCFL site.

Terry