[bsg] Re: Hunter quad red- 06/19/14- breeding warbler grand slam........and then some.

  • From: Terry Davis <terkchip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LABIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 22:47:47 -0500

Forgot to mention that I put a little over two hours in Bossier City quad
this morning during work activities. I began the effort after noticing a
Western Kingbird flying low to the W over my vehicle at the railroad
viaduct off Benton Rd near Kroger. I continued the survey in Old Greenacres
off Arlington Place, then for about a mile East between there and Lowe's
while traveling for materials. There were no major finds but numbers of
WWDO- 8, INDO-2, MIKI- 3, GTGR- 5, then at least 4 adult Yellow-crowned
Night-Heron moving back and forth from foraging areas to nests in large
live oaks was interesting.