[bsg] Ducks arrive in NW Rapides Parish - Kincaid Reservoir, Oct 26, 2013

  • From: Jay V Huner <jvh0660@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bsg <bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tom P <drtomdude@xxxxxxxxx>, janine robin <janinerobin1982@xxxxxxxxx>, Mary Mehaffey <m11mehaffey@xxxxxxx>, Michael Musumeche <mjmusumeche@xxxxxxx>, Stephen Pagans <slp_4-7@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 20:10:04 -0500 (CDT)

BIRD STUDY GROUP
Yesterday's visit to Kincaide Reservoir - ebird hotspot/Lane's Guide
destination - was pretty lack luster but with a decent scope, I might have
picked up more ducks. Wasn's surprised to find the Ruddy Ducks but my report
tilted the ebird filter accounting for the description. Bet it would ignore the
count next week!

Jay Huner