RE: Válasz: RE: VEN ápr. 20-23 (eom)

  • From: "Gergely Polesinszky (IJ/ETH)" <Gergely.Polesinszky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:49:00 +0100

From: brooklyn-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 09:46
To: brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Válasz: RE: VEN ápr. 20-23 (eom)

@freelists.org dátum: 2004.02.03 09:42:09

Feladó:     brooklyn-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Címzett:          "'brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tárgy:      RE: VEN ápr. 20-23 (eom)

Was ist das eom???

-----Original Message-----
From: brooklyn-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:brooklyn-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
toth.peter.barnabas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 09:34
To: brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VEN ápr. 20-23 (eom)

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the
message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.