RE:Válasz:

  • From: Z.Fabian@xxxxxxxx
  • To: brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:20:00 +0100

Megkaptam az ertesitest postan (az egyetlen level a Holland hatosagoktol ahol
magyar szoveg is volt nem csak Holland..)
de nem hiszem hogy elmegyek mert azt se tudom kik a jeloltek

Thanks & regards,

  ZOLTAN Fabian
  PONL, Rotterdam
  Tel  : +31 10 4006283
  ___________________________

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you
are not the addressee of this e-mail you should not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify us by telephone or e-mail the
sender by replying to this message, and then delete the e-mail and other
copies of it from your computer system. Thank you.

We believe this email to be virus free but do not warrant that this is the
case and we will not accept liability for any losses arising from any virus
being transmitted unintentionally by us.

We reserve the right to monitor all E-mail communications through our network