Re: VEN ápr. 20-23 (eom)

  • From: Sári Imre <jokepusrac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:51:17 +0100

Elemózsia Osztás Most
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gergely Polesinszky (IJ/ETH)" <Gergely.Polesinszky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 9:42 AM
Subject: RE: VEN ápr. 20-23 (eom)

> Was ist das eom???

addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the
message without disclosing it. Thank you.

> E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.