Re: Ha mar elfelejtettetek volna, ki mibol irt diplomat....

  • From: "Varga Zoltan" <zoltan.varga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:55:35 +0100

Úgy értetted Hana, hogy szerényebb? :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: <Szilvia.Hanaszek@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <brooklyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 9:51 AM
Subject: RE: Ha mar elfelejtettetek volna, ki mibol irt diplomat....

> Eszerint en nem irtam..., pedig szegenyebb lenne a vilag, ha igy lenne...

addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the
message without disclosing it. Thank you.

> E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.

relate to the official business of Online Business Technologies Corp.
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. In such cases
Online Business Technologies Corp. will not bear the responsibility of
consequences.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
system manager immediately by responding to this email and then delete
it from your system.

A levelben foglalt, nem az Online Rt. hivatalos uzletmenetevel kapcsolatos
velemenyek vagy mas informaciok vonatkozasaban az Online Rt. nem vallal
felelosseget.
Amennyiben a level valamely hiba folytan jutott Onhoz, kerjuk, hogy
valaszlevelben azonnal ertesitse a rendszer uzemeltetojet, majd torolje ki
a levelet rendszerebol!