FW: What is sex?

  • From: "Peter Tarjanyi" <tarjanyip@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torokzs@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:55:28 +0100

Ez egy nagyon egy jó.... :-))))))

Subject: What is sex? ;)

A little girl runs out to the backyard where her father is working, and
asks him :
- Daddy, what's Sex?
"OK" he thinks, this day was bound to come, and I am not going to
let my little princess learn about Sex from the streets. So, he sits
her down, and tells her all about the birds and the bees. He tells
her about conception, sexual intercourse, sperms and eggs.
He tells her about puberty, menstruation, erections, wet dreams. Then
she asks :
- Daddy what is "a couple" ?
And he carries on: a couple are the two people involved in the sex,
but this can be two males also, where they penetrate from the ass, or
two females which we call lesbians, where they use the tongue on the
vagina...and goes on to describe masturbation, oral sex, group sex,
pornography, bondage and rape, pedophilia, sex toys etc...
The father finally asks:
- So why did you want to know about "a couple" and "Sex"?
-Oh, mummy said lunch would be ready in a couple of secs..