[brockoreabbey] A&S Class

  • From: "Maire" <maire_ohalowrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Brockore Abbey" <brockoreabbey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 14:46:45 -0400

We will have an A&S class on August 22 at the Camden Rev War Park in Camden,
SC. The class will be held from 1 to 4pm.
Dave Goldie will continue his leather working class with part 2. This class
will include transfering art work to leather. Please bring a simple line
drawing (similar to the line art form on Pennsic Traceable Art) approximately
4" in size.

Dave will provide the leather (he will accept donations to cover his costs).

I will try and post which building the class will be in closer to the actual
date so watch for additional posts.

Let us know if you plan to attend so Dave can bring enough materials.