[Bristol-Birds] three photos of Mississippi Kite found at Elizabethton TN 20 May 2014

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 19:42:51 -0400

Faith Reaves, reported Tuesday evening (20 May 2014) that

she had observed a MISSISSIPPI KITE at her home about a

mile NW of the Elizabethton Municipal Airport in Carter

County, TN.  She waid the bird "Soared around my yard

then perched in our tallest tree. I was 'birding' so I

have pictures . . ."

Mississippi Kite photo one Eliabethton TN 20 April 2014 By Faith Reaves 60
percent.jpg

Mississippi Kite photo two Eliabethton TN 20 May 2014 By Faith Reaves 60
percent.jpg

Mississippi Kite photo three Eliabethton TN 20 May 2014 By Faith Reaves.jpg

I want to thank Bryan Stevens for his good work in

helping recover the photos.  That came about because

he was contacted by Faith Reaves and was sent the

photos by email.  The bird was observed in the vicinity

of Archway Ct.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image