[Bristol-Birds] storm damage from our familiar birding areas

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:16:05 -0400

            Above in Redstone behind house Misty and Kevin Hamed own.
                   three cars buried under nine trees

Former resident where
Larry McDaniel lived in
Bristol during the
1990's.  The Bristol
Bird Club held its first
three Christmas parties
here.  The neighborhood
is heavily damaged.
Almost no one escaped
problems.  Streets
blocked. Utilities down
for blocks.

  on stage coach road in glade spring where the Bristol Bird Club holds Glade
Spring CBC

Where we counted cardinals
blue jays and white-throated
sparrows on beautiful winter
days.

beyond what we would have ever dreamed.

Is this along Price Bridge Rd.

where we would grab a sandwich at Wendy's and Gas at the Petro  US 11 and 91.

in my neighborhood and all over Bristol -- also
 just down stream from Middlebrook Lake.

   I-81 traffic is backed up for miles and miles as traffic slows to see the
damage.
    Lives were lost and homes gone forever

JPEG image

JPEG image