[Bristol-Birds] short-eared owl location map

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 09:02:16 -0500

I'm attaching a google earth map showing the approximate location of the
Short-eared Owl I reported on Dec 27 from Phipps Bend Industrial Park in
Hawkins County. The pin shows the location of the owl and the other end is
in  a large gravel parking lot on the industrial park loop road where I was
parked. You can see the larger, circular unfinished cooling tower in this
image.

--
Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee