[Bristol-Birds] photo blind available

  • From: "Rick Knight" <RKnight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:50:43 -0400

Free to someone who can use it:
A homemade photo blind --  made of a lightweight metal frame with burlap sewn
onto it; about 3.5 ft square & 4 ft tall.  A person can comfortably sit on a
chair or stool inside.  Made by my father several years ago, but still in very
good condition.

On a first come basis.  Contact me off list or by phone. (423-282-5297)