[Bristol-Birds] old? loggerhead, new connecticut

  • From: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:58:54 -0400

From:  D. Holt
Greene County, TN
Wed. Oct. 08, 2003
----------------------------------
Clyde Austin 4-H Center
Mon., Oct. 06, 2003
I found a Loggerhead Shrike at the exact same spot in a fencerow  where I had
seen one on Sep. 19, 2003.

Little Indian Creek Road
Wed. Oct. 08, 2003
This morning there was a Connecticut Warbler in the undergrowth beside the road
at a spot near an old chimney where I often see lots of good birds.  It had a
strong eyering and pale gray hood contrasting with the yellowish belly.  Also
nearby were Magnolia Warbler, Palm Warbler, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, White-eyed
Vireo, and Swamp Sparrow.

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN