(no subject)

  • From: chris j obryan <snakeboy85@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 04:47:12 -0400

Birders:
         Wallace Coffey, Christopher O'Bryan.
We went over to Lake road, Camp Sequoya, South Holston Lake, Washington
county V.A.
3:15 P.M. An Immature BALD EAGLE 200 FT.Soaring  Above us. We watched it
for five minutes in direct sun. We saw the strateline formed by the front
of the wing. We saw whiteish at the base of the tail fethers.
                                      Christopher O'Bryan
                                            Shady valley T.N.

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Greeneville TOS
Chapter, Blue Ridge Birders Club, Butternut Nature
Club, Buchanan County Bird Club, Bristol Bird Club,
Clinch Valley Bird Club and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958