[Bristol-Birds]

  • From: dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:20:35 -0500

Today, WED 24 JAN 2007, around 11:50 am, Rack Cross called me and asked that I
pass on this report.  He had just seen two Sandhill Cranes fly over near the
intersection of Pickens Bridge Rd. and Crouch Rd., Washington Co., TN.  The
birds were flying toward the lake, roughly east.

Mr. Cross also informed me that he had earlier this morning been to the
Limestone area, where he succeeded in finding the intermediate morph Snow Goose
on Hwy 75 that I reported last Saturday.

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN

AOL Mail and more.