[Bristol-Birds] no previous observation of Eared Grebe at Boone Lake during fallout

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bristol-birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 19:25:30 -0500

My report that others had seen the Eared Grebe, found by Jim Ratchford and
myself, was incorrect in that no one else has reported an

Eared at Boone Dam during this month's fallout.   There was one reported
from Watauga Lake.  The one we saw was just below the

Boone Dam overlook building and parking lot.

Sorry for the error and thanks to Rick Knight for asking about that report.