[Bristol-Birds] Re: new Barn Owl nesting location in Sullivan Co.

  • From: "Michelle" <mbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dnldhlt@xxxxxxx>, <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 16:49:39 -0400

Agreed!

Michelle King
Blountville, TN

----- Original Message ----- From: <dnldhlt@xxxxxxx>
To: <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>; <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: [Bristol-Birds] Re: new Barn Owl nesting location in Sullivan Co.

No one can finesse the 'net like Mr. Coffey. Considering the angle and detail of the photo of the barn that Wallace has so nonchalantly shared with us, I think it would behoove all of us to consider more carefully what we are or are not wearing when we step out in the early morning to listen to the dawn chorus. :-)
Don Holt
Johnson City, TN