[Bristol-Birds] it's Christmas time with the BBC

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:34:37 -0500

  it's Christmas time with the BBC

  Bring a couple of great covered dishes.
   This is not finger food night.  This is
   Christmas Dinner with the BBC.  Do good !

  Bring a gift for our Chinese fire drill gift swap.
  This was an absolute hoot last year.
  Even the party animal enjoyed it.

 We also will honor our great birding achievements of the
year.

    --  Region Birder of the Year Award from BBC.

    --  The James and Mae Musick Award for outstanding
        service to the BBC and birding.

    --  Best New Birder of the Year Award.

 Bring your Christmas Spirit and Good Cheer.
 Come share the holidays with fellow birders.

             BBC PARTY SATURDAY AT 6 P.M. AT
                   MICHELE SPARKS' HOME IN
                  APPLE VALLEY SUBDIVISION
                       JUST OFF TN 394