[Bristol-Birds] email aliases for BBC club members

  • From: "trooper" <trooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:56:02 -0400

I am in the process of setting up aliases for all members.  I have quite a
few ready but still working on the rest.

This when finished will easily allow you to contact other members.  Their
address will be (first name)@bristolbirdclub.org.  In case of duplicate
names like John, it will be johnhay or johnmoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The
email will be delivered to their existing email account.

All officers accounts are up and working.  I have the current email accounts
for Bill, Larry, Mary Wilma, Lois, Judy, Mike, Charlie, Jacki, Chris, Ron
and Lisa.  Your aliases will be ready today.  Other members should send me
their current email addy if they want to be added to the list.

Dave Worley