[Bristol-Birds] bluebirds

  • From: Lois Cox <lacox@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:23:48 -0400

Two of our bluebird nest boxes have been occupied with bluebird families this spring. Each has had one brood fledge (a total of 10 babies). I do not know how many have survived. They seem to take them to the woods when they fledge. Today, one of the boxes has a new nest with 4 eggs. In previous years they have made three different nests in a season.

Lois Cox and Wilma Boy
Riverside Rd.
Bluff City, TN