[Bristol-Birds] birds around kingsport

  • From: "Rick Phillips" <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 12:53:26 -0500

Had an adult Red-shouldered Hawk foraging along the riverbank on the
greenbelt below the boat ramp along Netherland Inn Road in Kingsport
this morning. Also had a Common Raven flyover at my home in North
Kingsport also this morning.  The merlins continue to be seen at Oak
Hill Cemetery most any late afternoon (yesterday 11/23) around 3:30pm.
 Cooper's Hawk regular at my home feeding on feeder birds.

Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee
and Northeast Tennessee.