[Bristol-Birds] area birds

  • From: "Rick Phillips" <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:23:04 -0400

Local sightings that might be of interest:

Sora - calling from the same patch of cattails on Meadowview Golf Course since
April 15.  I've heard the bird calling every time I've visited this location
(overlook behind Eastman Credit Union) since first recorded (twelve times).

May 04 - Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Bay-breasted Warbler, Blackpoll Warbler,
Yellow Warbler, Ovenbird, Yellow-throated Vireo, Indigo Bunting, Wood Thrush,
Y. C. Night-Heron, Scarlet Tanager - all at 1332 Tranbarger Drive, Kingsport

Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee