[Bristol-Birds] Yellow-crowned Night-Heron, Elizabethton, Blevins Rd.

  • From: Roy & Robin Knispel <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 22:10:57 -0400

This afternoon, Jim D. Anderson and I stopped on Blevins Rd west of Elizabethton to look for Yellow-crowned Night-Herons. We were able to have a good look at one on a nest across the river from Blevins Rd. near the small fishing dock. Also seen going into and out of a long crevasse in the rock face on the NW side of the road at that location: 4 N. Rough-winged Swallows.

Roy Knispel
Johnson City

begin:vcard
fn:Roy Knispel