[Bristol-Birds] Yellow-crowned Night Heron Carter County

  • From: Xyon <xyon42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:08:21 -0400

I stopped at Sycamore Shoals State Park this morning at 7:30. I drove to the
east side of the park (east of the pool) where 2 Yellow-crowned Night Herons
were sitting in the familiar tree over the trail behind the waste water
treatment facility. Hopefully more will join them to have the tree full we had
last year.

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN

Sent from my iPhone

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsitep6&PHPSESSID²eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

http://bristolbirdclub.org

Nature Calendar for NE TN / SW VA:
http://www.google.com:80/calendar/embed?src=eHlvbjQyQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ