[bristol-birds] Re: Yellow Warbler Photos

  • From: Diana Singleton <ddsingleton_2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 21:52:30 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi, The pictures of the warblers are so beautiful. I was wondering what type
of camera you use and how you got such beautiful closeups? I always enjoy
looking at your photos. I just bought a Sony digital camera and I was wondering
what you are using. You say it is video snapshots. So is that a camcorder? I
have a lot to learn about birds and photography. Thanks for the help. Diana
Singleton
  Mayhorn <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bristol Area Birders,
A Pair of Yellow Warblers have built their nest in a maple tree just outside
our bedroom window. Yesterday I managed to take some video snapshots of them
as they came and went, carrying food to their four nestlings. If would like
to take a look at them click below. There are two photos, one of the male
and one of the female. The male's dark breast streaks really show up in the
picture. To see the second photo go to the bottom of the screen and click on
"Female Warbler". http://www.bcplnet.org/birdclub/gallery/YWarbler1.htm

Roger Mayhorn
Grundy, VA
Buchanan County

and Northeast Tennessee. It serves the Russell County
Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Greeneville TOS
Chapter, Blue Ridge Birders Club, Butternut Nature
Club, Buchanan County Bird Club, Bristol Bird Club,
Clinch Valley Bird Club and Cumberland Nature Club.
Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Greeneville TOS
Chapter, Blue Ridge Birders Club, Butternut Nature
Club, Buchanan County Bird Club, Bristol Bird Club,
Clinch Valley Bird Club and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958