[Bristol-Birds] Xtreme Roan Adventures checklist

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BUTTERNUTS <butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Annette Poore <swvastreamgirl@xxxxxxxxx>, Becky Wilkerson <wilktn@xxxxxxx>, BRISTOL BIRDS <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Candace W. Sutherland" <candacesutherland@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Darlene Nickels scouts <darlenesjourneys@xxxxxxxxx>, EBC <herndonbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Friends of Steele Creek <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Greg Robinson <nawakwagreg@xxxxxxxxx>, Jim Conrad <jconrad@xxxxxxxx>, Link Elmore <linkelmore@xxxxxxxxx>, Lloyd Jones <addilynnp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marissa Nickels <mnickels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marty Silver <marty.silver@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Guthrie <rguthriedds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Lindeman <slindeman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 17:55:51 -0400

Ken Turner sent this to me and I thought I should forward it on.

Larry McDaniel
Director of Xtreme Roan Adventures
(423) 773-9234

Hello Adventurers,

Hot enough for ya?  Besides heading up to Roan Mountain to cool off,
here is another way to get your mind off of the heat and on to some cool fun in
the great outdoors.

The Friends of Roan Mountain sponsored Xtreme Roan Adventures - Checklist
is a way to encourage your kids to explore the great outdoors.

There are animals, birds, trees, flowers, bugs and lots more stuff to look for.
Most are easy to find. Some may take a little more effort.

Go to the web-page: http://xtremeroanadventures.org/checklist/   or

click on the picture
to print out as
many checklists as you need.

Have a fun summer.

‘see you at the Xtreme Roan Adventures - July 31

Thank you.

Ken Turner
(423) 538 - 3419
ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx