[Bristol-Birds] Winged Deer Park Tomorrow

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 20:07:32 EDT

Reminder of the Beginners' Field trip tomorrow at 9 a.m. at Winged Deer
Park, just north of Johnson City on US 11E.  We will meet in the parking lot
for the Frisbee Course.  There is a threat of rain.  I will be there unless
there is lightining and heavy rain.....so will the birds!
John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport/ Sullivan County

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322931x1201367171/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&
bcd=May5509AvgfooterNO115)